Siem Reap → Angkor Temples → Tonle Sap → Siem Reap departure
Reach the Angkor temples by your own way, feel free to discover very corners of Angkor and know more about the local life. That is the reason we offer you Siem Reap – Angkor 3 days/ 2 nights tour. Let join us to discover Angkor…
- Visiting the most famous of all the temples on plain of Angkor, Angkor Wat and admire sunset here
- Having opportunity to explore Angkor complexs: South Gate, Angkor Thom, Bayon temple, Elephant Terrace
- Exploring the floating village of Chong Khneas, and take a ride in a traditional wooden boat on the “Great Lake of Cambodia"
Siem Reap → Banteay Srei temple → Angkor Thom → Angkor Wat → Siem Reap airport
Highlight Angkor 2 days/ 1 night is a special tour designed to explore the world heritage site of Cambodia – Angkor complexs. Discovery of the glorious jungle-tangled temples in Angkor Wat and the visit through rural countryside to the small but beautiful temple of Banteay Srei, this highlight Angkor 2 days/ 1 night tour will
- Joining a traditional Khmer dance performance, often referred to as “Apsara Dance”
- Visiting beautiful temples in Siem Reap including Banteay Srei, Baphuon temple, Phimeankas temple….
- Admiring the famous temple: Angkor Wat - a World Heritage Site with the longest continuous bas-relief
Phnom Penh → National Museum → Royal Palace → Independence Monument → Russian market
Amazing Phnom Penh 3 days/ 2 nights is designed for those who have limited time in Cambodia. Within 3 days, you will have a package visiting Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia, enjoying local foods, learning history and culture.
- Exploring the Royal Palace, and the Silver Pagoda, Independence Monument
- Visiting the Victory Monument and the National Museum, also called Musee des Beaux-Arts
- Ending your day tour at Russian market (Psar Tuol Tumpong), a labyrinth of stalls, selling everything
Siem Reap → Angkor Thom → Angkor Wat Temple
Siem Reap Full Day – spending one day to explore the historical city of Cambodia as well as the lost city of the Khmer Empire with famous temples: Angkor Wat, South Gate of Angkor Thom, Terraces of Elephants, Ta Prohm. This tour is designed for those who have limited time in Siem Reap, but want
- Visit Angkor Wat Temple and study both the splendid architecture and bas-relief
- Enjoy sunset at Pre Rup temple where is an excellent place for countryside view
- Explore the lost city of the Khmer Empire: South Gate of Angkor Thom, Giant faces of famous Bayon and Baphuon Temples